Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Blogger Feature

So I'm trying out Blogger.com's new plugin that allows you to create your post in MS Word and publish it directly from Word as well. Seems interesting, though maybe the only real benefit of it is being able to look like you're doing work rather than getting caught blogging - luckily for me this blog is a new part of my job so *phew* I don't have to worry about that (

I also suppose being able to take advantage of Word's features might be a plus.
We'll see.

If you're a Blogger user check out their news section for instructions on how to install this plugin for Word and check it out for yourself - unless you're a Mac user. Then you're up a creek. Hehe.



EDIT>> Ok I've published it and discovered some weird formatting errors because I forgot that Word has character compatibility issues with Blogger. I'm sure it's a setting somewhere that needs to be flipped but until I find it, I think I'll just carry on using Blogger's editor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

GetIndyKnow.com blogs are collections of short, frequently updated posts by members of the Grand Island community and Nebraska natives. Bloggers, and comment posters, are solely responsible for what they say.

If you're interested in blogging for GetIndyKnow, email us at yo@getindyknow.com with some sample entries and we'll check 'em out.
elementopia