Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weird, but fun

Here's a couple of sites I love for reasons I cannot really fathom. Both are so weird as to defy description, and yet so completely addictive that I must share them.

First - I wish this one came with sound effects.

I don't know what to call it, but it's the weird freefalling woman that's making the rounds on the 'Net and you can have fun flinging her about with your mouse as you see fit.

You could always supply your own sound effects. I do :)

And last - I honestly have no clue what to call this... thing. The site calls it, "La Pate a Son." According to Babelfish it means "The paste has sound." Umm, okay. Anyway just load it up (requires shockwave) and play.

Enjoy!

Written by atomicweightofcheese @ 5:52 PM ||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

GetIndyKnow.com blogs are collections of short, frequently updated posts by members of the Grand Island community and Nebraska natives. Bloggers, and comment posters, are solely responsible for what they say.

If you're interested in blogging for GetIndyKnow, email us at yo@getindyknow.com with some sample entries and we'll check 'em out.
elementopia