Friday, November 11, 2005

Creepifying

I was sent this link yesterday and since then I haven't been able to rid myself of a rather large case of Heebie Jeebies. In trying to describe the content of these... cartoons I found myself unable to utter anything but, "It's just creepy" and "Guh..."

But I like the creepy. That said, view these at your own risk.

- Spooons
- Friends
- Nettles
- Cage
- Picnic
- Present

It's the general consensus around the office that "Cage" is truly disturbing. It's hard to pinpoint what makes these so creepy - the randomness of them all? The scratchy background music? Use of the word "teat"?

You decide.

Written by atomicweightofcheese @ 1:16 PM ||

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Matty G said...

I LOVE them... scary and cute - my favorite combination!!! You totally scooped me there, Melia... :)

I have a blog post about scary and cute - I may have to link to these via you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

GetIndyKnow.com blogs are collections of short, frequently updated posts by members of the Grand Island community and Nebraska natives. Bloggers, and comment posters, are solely responsible for what they say.

If you're interested in blogging for GetIndyKnow, email us at yo@getindyknow.com with some sample entries and we'll check 'em out.
elementopia