Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Famous Bloggers

It's fun to stumble onto a celebrity blog and get a brief glimpse into their heads. I've a few that I check now and then:

David Duchovney's blog is not a bad read but he hasn't posted in a long time and I believe this one was mainly for him to tout his last movie which didn't do very well.

Then there's Moby. A friend of mine is a total nut for Moby and used to read his blog religiously. Then he started getting political and going off on rants until one day she got bored of it and she stopped going. But if you don't mind that sort of thing then check out his blog.

I've already mentioned Wil Wheaton, but he's famous, so he gets another mention. Plus he writes so well he deserves all the plugs I can give him.

Rosie O'Donnell blogs pretty regularly. She blogs in prose though so if you want to read goofy celebrity poetry, check Rosie out.

My favourite humourist, Dave Barry, has a fun blog. Mostly he just posts links to weird news which, while fun, can get tedious. I love my Dave Barry columns, but I only check his blog once in a blue moon.

The Boy Who Heard Music is a new-ish blog written by Pete Townshend (yes, THAT Pete Townshend.) I didn't know this but in addition to his rock legend status, he's a fine writer as well. It looks like this blog by him is a new story.

So there's a few of the famous who can be found online on a regular basis (well, apart from David anyway.)

Written by atomicweightofcheese @ 2:12 PM ||

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger TongaLH said...

Don't forget:

Dave Navarro: http://www.6767.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

GetIndyKnow.com blogs are collections of short, frequently updated posts by members of the Grand Island community and Nebraska natives. Bloggers, and comment posters, are solely responsible for what they say.

If you're interested in blogging for GetIndyKnow, email us at yo@getindyknow.com with some sample entries and we'll check 'em out.
elementopia